Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe # 30


I hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!! I sure did :) I HAD to make this little treat for Mo and I the 13th, in order to prep our, uh, minds for V-Day ;) 

This recipe has been all over pinterest and of course I had pinned it ASAP! The recipe for this can be found {HERE}

This was yet another recipe that I must have done something goofy.... The cheesecake filling was a bit sour. I think if I would add more powdered sugar and less vanilla it will be better next time. But, as I was filling the strawberries with my make-shift piping bag {that by the end of everything decided to sprout 2 extra and unexpected holes :/ blah...} I decided that next time I'm going to try cheesecake flavored pudding mix. It would be less stiff and sweeter. I'm sure I'll be trying it sooner than later :) 

The process....

Check out my fun new toy that I got from Jake's family! Who wouldn't love a fondue pot?!?! This was the perfect recipe to whip this baby out! 


They look so pretty....but little does this picture show is all the filling that didn't QUITE make it into the strawberries! So innocent...


This part was disastrous as well :) But in a good way. Who would ever dare complain about chocolate under their fingernails? 


Finished product! On my cute new platter my SIL Kortny got me :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...