Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brisket Pizza

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe # 23

I used leftovers from my Brie & Brisket Quesadillas and you can find the original recipe {HERE}.

Sadly this one went without a picture....I accidentally deleted it :( RIGHT after I dropped my phone in the BBQ sauce!! OOPS!!

Here is what I did:

1 Pillsbury pizza dough
BBQ sauce
leftover brisket
leftover Brie
mozzarella
steak sauce

Roll the pizza dough out and precook as instructed.

Then spread your fave BBQ sauce over the dough. I did about 1 cup.

Put a combo of the brie and mozzarella cheese allover and then top it with the remaining brisket.

Top with a couple tbsp of steak sauce. This is optional, but I thought it made it perfect!

Finish cooking according to the instructions on the dough can.

Sorry I don't have a pic, but just trust me, it was amazing!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...