Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baked Ziti {Freezer Meal}

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe # 38


When I'm looking for a recipe I always try and go with ones that I will have leftovers. There is no way I'd be able to do something new every single night...that is crazy. So from leftovers I start thinking about freezer meals. I have been testing the waters. It really makes me nervous! This was one that I made two of the platters you see in the pic. One we had that night {and a few nights after} and then I froze the other one! It's been about two weeks and I haven't taken it out yet...but I'm excited that I have an automatic back up just waiting for me! Its a good feeling! 

This recipe was so delicious and can be found {HERE}. Another Six Sisters recipe. You really need to check out some of their stuff! It's so fun :) 

If you have any freezing tips & tricks please let me know! I am so out of my league with that stuff!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...