Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fruity Fresca Sangria

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe #10

This recipe MAY be cheating....just a bit. I've never made it before, but it's just TOO easy to be called an actual recipe :) 

I love mixed drinks. They are fun, typically fruity and perfect for get togethers! The only thing is that they can get costly & pretty complicated. And I am NO bartender! So this recipe is perfectly cheap and great for a large number of people, and only 3 ingredients! The other thing I love about this recipe is that it includes that beautiful, fizzy, oh so wonderful drink FRESCA. Oh, did you know it has ZERO CALORIES?!?! HOLLA!! :) 

Directions {doubled}:
2 bottles of any white wine
1 liter of fresca
frozen or fresh fruit
oh yeah, THAT'S IT!! 


Sorry for the lack of "fancy" picture. BUT Kortny has the super cute Christmasy drink dispenser that I put it in! So that makes up for it, right?

Another great use for Fresca... a drink called Mango Wango invented by Sandie Graves. She just combines it with mango rum. Amazing!! :) 

1 comment:

{Leslie} said...

ooooooo I want to try this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...