Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe # 37


Have I ever told you I have the best friend in the world? Well, I do. She can usually be found in the "Jordan Approved/Healthy" section on my blog. Well, during one of our many chats, and me constantly discussing my new recipes I told her that I have several that I want to make, but they require dutch ovens. I wanted to invest in one, but couldn't quite justify it. Cut to a couple weeks later and I got a package. Not rare, having my own business I'm constantly getting things delivered to my house. But this one was unbelievably heavy {for its size} and I for sure thought that was weird! And this is what I found when I opened the box...

With a note attached that said "Happy Dutch-Ovening" :) We have a fun sense of humor! I couldn't wait to break in my new appliance!!

The deciding factor for this recipe was that I had left over Dr Pepper from {THIS RECIPE}. I know....my friend Keith would be shocked and upset. Nobody has left over Dr Pepper! Haha, but we are Diet drinkers around here! It looked like a big coke float! 


You just CAN'T go wrong with Pioneer Woman. You can find the recipe {HERE}. I didn't go with "spicy"...I was kind of scared, but I think next time I'm just gonna go for it! Very tasty and lots of leftovers :) 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...