Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pulled Pork Leftovers!!

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipes # 40 & 41


I was watching Martha the other day and she was talking about different ways to use Pillsbury crescents rolls. This meal should always be in the back of every one's mind...its just too easy. I had some leftover Pulled Pork from this recipe {HERE}, that was going to go bad soon and this was the perfect opportunity to use the rest of it. 

First you will want to roll out your crescents on a pan and take your rolling pin to them. 

Now, take your meat of choice and put a spoonful in the fat side of the roll. Add cheese and a sauce if you'd like. I of course added steak sauce, I'm obsessed! :)

Then ROLL 'EM UP! Martha put cheese on top of hers and brushed hers with an egg....so I did too. {I never see the point of cracking a whole egg for something like that, so I just use egg beaters! Way less wasteful!}

Cook them for however long the dough boy tells you to and then indulge my friend, indulge!


Another left over I did was making an easy lunch out of the pork and my favorite thin buns. 


Self explanatory....I just toasted the bun and heated up the meat. I'm obsessed with leftovers!! :) Enjoy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...