Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chicken Dumpling Casserole

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe # 46


Who just doesn't love a good 'ol casserole? This simple recipe was so good and reminds me of good times. No time in particular, just gives you that warm and fluffy feeling inside :) 

This recipe can be found {HERE} on The Shady Porch. 

A couple notes: I didn't read her "updated" version until after I went shopping {I've GOT to stop doing that!! :/ }, and I had no bouillon. So, when I was boiling the chicken I seasoned the water with plenty of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder and rosemary. I don't even know if those things go well together, but it turned out wonderfully, so I'm not going to second guess my decision! I also added celery to give it a little pot pie feel. Such a delicious and heart warming meal! You must try it on our next chilly day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...