Friday, April 25, 2014

Our Wedding Video! (Updated!)



*I had to update the video. I didn't realize you would have to download the video to watch the entire thing. Sorry about that! Just FYI - YouTube is NOT my first choice to share this, I just couldn't find a different tool that could hold such a large file :( *

Happy Thursday! I thought I would share with you guys our wedding video!! Finally, I know!

Here are a few disclaimers:
  • I don't like my voice (does anybody?)
  • This shows our sarcastic/smart a** personalities to a T
  • This vid shows some serious hard work the day of the wedding! 
  • Our sweet and awesome friends Stephen & Clare Ibach are responsible for our wonderful video!
Jake & I with Stephen & Clare! This picture was not taken at the end of the night and my husband is not at all intoxicated :)


A huge thank you to everyone who helped us make this day so special!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...