Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes

300 Recipes in 1 Year 
Recipe #16


Yet another *Pinterest* addiction tackled! WooHoo! I did the math and to complete the challenge I would need to do 25 new recipes each month. Did you just gasp, and your eyes widen? Because MINE SURE DID!!! :) Luckily I am right on track! Whew. Now, if only I could catch up on blogging :/ 

I made these for Mo, Jake and I one night. Delicious!! I'm always looking for hamburger meat meals! This recipe can be found {HERE}. Really check that site out! It is FILLED with all sorts of great recipes! I'm trying another one later this week. 

I added green chilies left over from {THIS} recipe, the Southwest Breakfast Bake. I loved the steak sauce. It made this dish!! I served these with toasted Sara Lee Thin Style Buns, about 100 calories each. Very good and a little juicy :) Great recipe option for a busy weeknight! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...