Tuesday, March 3, 2015

28 While 28 #14 - Learn to Curl My Hair

O15. Learn to Curl My Hair. Seeing as I'm getting my hair done tonight, I thought this would be appropriate for today's 28x28 challenge. Speaking of challenge.....my hair. Yikes. Compared to my two sisters, I got the short end of the "hair" stick. I take after my dad in that department (and if you don't know what he looks like, he is bald. And not "on purpose" bald). Anyways....it's not my lacking hair's fault that I suck at doing my hair. I even have a hair dresser sister who I have to teach me (or enable me, depending on how you look at it).

By my birthday next year I will learn how to curl my hair like a champ. Here are my hair-spirations: Julianne Hough & Riawna Capri.

Julianne HoughHough's stylist, Riawna Capri, found the actress's roughed-up bob so versatile and flattering, she asked for the same cut...from Hough herself. No joke—the shape is so simple, it's tough to mess up. For the most movement and styling options, ask for a gently razored perimeter and light snips to remove weight around the face and ears, where hair tends to stick out.

This Woman Has the Coolest Hair on Instagram: Daily Beauty Reporter :  Hairstylist Riawna Capri is the co-owner of Nine Zero One Salon in Los Angeles and has a client list that includes PYTs like Julianne Hough, Vanessa Hudgens, and Charlie XCX. But Capri isn’t just known for her talent styling...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...