Monday, March 16, 2015

28 Whie 28 #27 - Create our Christmas Card

27. Create our Christmas Card. Last year I spent entirely too much time finding the "perfect" Christmas card. It's small stuff like this that I spend hours and hours obsessing over, that quite frankly, don't matter. Well, that's not true...I care, a few of you might care, but in the big realm of things...OK, OK, you get it.

I think it would be fun to create our Christmas card for this upcoming year. I mean, I would probably spend the same amount of time creating (practicing my Adobe skills) than I would searching through pages and pages of of Christmas card options. 

Here is our card from 2014. It's from May Designs, whom I LOVE! (If you want a colorful Insta to follow, they're your guy!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...