Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sopapilla Cheesecake

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe #9

Well, apparently I've been living under a rock. I have NEVER had sopapilla cheesecake. It's like the past me knew that the present me would be needing an easy, delicious recipe for the year of 2012! I actually made two of them the night before and kept them in the fridge. After a long Saturday at work, that was just what I needed for my late January Christmas' with Jake's fam & with Bryson, Matt & Kort. {Now that all of my Christmas gifts have FINALLY been given I will be able to share with everyone all my DIY gifts!!....Coming SOON!}

I got the recipe from this website {HERE}.

I only used 2 cans of crescent rolls & I suggest that after it cooks, let it set for a bit, just to let the middle harden a little bit, although the ooey gooey-ness isn't all that bad!

If there is someone around who is really good at Tetris, have them put the crescents on; it took a lot of finagling on my part :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...