Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dreamy Crock Pot Oatmeal

300 Recipes in 1 Year Challenge
Recipe # 11


I absolutely love oatmeal!! LOVE IT! Have you tried Quaker Oatmeal Bars? Have you tried them heated up? It's a perfect on the go breakfast. Well, I first saw this on Pinterest and I was taken aback. How come I have never thought about jazzing up my oatmeal before? Why did I feel the need to confine myself to those packets? Although those packets are nothing short of a wonderful breakfast, I am just in love with this fancier way to enjoy my favorite breakfast food!

Recipe found {HERE}, on this VERY cute site!

The recipe said 7-8 hours and it stuck to the sides a lot and it was a little burnt on the edges, so I highly recommend getting the liners and bumping your time down a bit. Next time I make this I'll post on if the lesser time works better. When I reheated mine I just added a bit of milk and warmed it in the microwave. So good! Must make for a cool Saturday morning sometime!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...