Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cheddar Bacon Dip

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe #5

O.M.Cheesy Goodness! This dip is amazing! It is from the same blog as the previous "Crack Bread" recipe, which can be found {HERE}. I'm starting to think you can't go wrong with a packet of Ranch seasoning....coming from a girl who isn't a huge fan of Ranch dressing. I took this dip to a football watch party {ROLL TIDE!! What a strange outcome! But that is what I love and hate about college football. Its very unpredictable. Plus elephants are WAY COOLER than tigers and the ONLY team that can rock Gold & Purple are the Vikings.}

The only thing about this dip that I did differently was when I refrigerated it for 24 hours, it was very difficult to dip, so I opted to "thaw" it a bit and kind of over did it in the microwave and it came out warm...but delicious. I actually preferred it. I suppose you could use the same recipe and cook it for about 20 minutes with just a layer of cheese on top and go until its melted. I'll try it next time. But in this case I did everything as I was told but just put it in the microwave for about a minute. A PERFECT treat to take to your Superbowl watch party

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...