Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Easy Potato Soup

300 Recipes in 1 Year
Recipe #8

I'm obsessed with the crock pot right now. I have actually made this before, but added kielbasa sausage, so I'm counting it as something new :)

I also doubled the recipe because Jake & Mo loved it so much! I set it up before I went to work and when I came home I added the cream cheese and sausage and voila! Dinner!!

The recipe is from this website {HERE}. It is a really cute site, her tag line is "A pinch of June Cleaver, A dash of Martha Stewart and a whole lotta Mommy". I recently started watching {anything & everything} Martha  and I'm more than obsessed!! I love everything she does, and hey who said a little jail time isn't worth it to achieve your dreams? :) haha

This is a perfect cold day recipe and the ingredients are nothing wild. We have some kept in the freezer for some safe keeping :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...