Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Faves: Week 6

Hey-O!! Thanks for checking out my Faves this week!! Hubby and I have got another packed weekend ahead of us....full of fun friends! (Is F my favorite letter these days, or what? Feez!....oh I mean Geez!) I hope you guys have an awesome one yourself!


Well lets get to it....

1. Riffraff

I CAN NOT even begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this store! (Do I say that a lot?) They have such a huge and impressive online presence. I went to their store in Fayetteville when I visited my friend Laura in AR a few years ago and man, they know how to merchandise! Kirsten Blowers is the owner and has a really inspirational start up story. In her mid-20's she has built a very successful small business and they just announced they are opening a store in Dallas! You can shop online Here. Make sure you follow them on Instagram as well. They are always posting the latest info there.

One of my favorite lines they carry is the Dixie Love Collection.


Such a fun classic!


2.Peach Mango Green Tea Crystal Light


Fess up time....I'm not the best at drinking water. If I could, I'd chug-a-lug back Diet DP like it's my last day. This stuff, however, it my saving grace. I buy this stuff in BULK and keep it at work. It makes me have about 5 bottles of water at work as oppose to about 2 if I were to drink water regular. My runner up fave is Lipton's Dragonfruit Peach Iced Green Tea.


It tastes a lot like Starbuck's Passion Tea Lemonade, if you ask me!


3. Mason Jar Tumbler


I got mine from Target and I use it everyday! I like it because it doesn't sweat, and it won't break (well, it's not glass, so I at least have a grace period!). The only thing I don't like about it is the lid doesn't screw on super tight. Another downfall some might have is it doesn't fit in a cup holder in the car. I keep mine at work, so that isn't an issue for me.

I HAVE to have a drink with a straw. If not, I will constantly have my drink all over my shirt! Does this ever happen to anyone while drinking coffee...


Hot drinks like coffee and hot cocoa are the only things I won't drink from a straw and I pretty sure about 25% of the drink ends up rolling down the cup like this. Think my math skills are in check? Ha!


3. Kate Spade for Ked's


Unfortunately this pair is sold out in my size everywhere I've looked. One day though, I'll find a pair! These are a perfect summer staple in my opinion. There are lots of other cute styles as well, but you know me and my need for gold! Maybe Target will do what it does best and make something similar? Fingers. Crossed.


4. Navy

Guys. Mark my words. I WILL have a Navy wall(S) in my home. And soon! In our master bedroom to be exact. I am in LOVE! I will probably go by this to pick out my wall color.


I've got a project coming up that I'll share soon that involves navy! But for now, here are some of my favorite navy bedrooms...

 via 


via 

Welp, that's a wrap of my 6th week of Friday Faves! I believe R.Kelly said it best: "It's the freakin weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...