Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend


Check out this cute pic from The House That Lars Built....and their fabulously cute Easter soiree. I think I might need to start having a yearly Easter party! Happy Easter sign by Melissa Esplin with a printable version available...Score!!


I just wanted to share a few pictures I snapped while Jake and I took a buggy ride (our first, believe it our not) at his parent's property.


Our bumpy and windy little trail down to the beach. I made him "drive slower than he ever has gone before". Despite me almost have fallen out twice!



I loved spending our first married Easter having a mini adventure! Please ignore my rained on hair!


This morning I had Christ is Risen by Matt Maher; based on 1 Corinthians 15:55 stuck in my head. Especially the "Oh death, where is your sting? Oh hell, where is your victory? I woke up feeling extremely grateful and I need to make a new goal of not feeling thankful for The Resurrection just during Easter.


Here is another wonderful print from French Press Mornings.

I hope everyone's Easter went well and was spent with loved ones!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...