Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Faves Week 12

Happy Friday! 

Thanks for letting me cheat last week. Our garage sale went great! 

This week my Friday Faves are going to be my favorite Pins of the week. I've seen a few other bloggers do this, so I thought I'd give it a try for this week! 



I don't know about you guys, but I've got a ton of broken jewelry just sitting there...waiting for the day that I get around to fixing them. (Yeah, right.) 



 
Could there be a more perfect summer maxi? I think not!



I'm a sucker for any and all things watermelon. It is far and beyond my favorite fruit!! Next chance I get, I will be making these! Also, I NEED that strawberry huller! 



Let me state that I will never make this cake. Cake decorating is not my craft of choice (or talent). But I can look, admire and complement the artist! That is one dang cute cake!!! 




Gold leafing might be one of my favorite craft mediums. I find it pretty relaxing. I've got few requirements in life: gold, shiney and soft. Gold leaf isn't really soft...but nothing's perfect! 


Hope these pins inspire your weekend and add a little pretty to your life! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...