Friday, February 20, 2015

28 while 28 #3 - Join a Gym

3. Get my fitness on! Shocker...working out has made someone's "resolution" list. Both Jake and I decided to do join a gym. This is a loaded one...not only do we join, but we are going a minimum of 3 times a week.

 We didn't pick any gym to join. It's definitely not the cheapest. It's is on our way home from work. No alternate routes, nothing. We both pass it. It offers lots of classes at times I can go. No excuses.

In order for me to "check" this one off my list I will have to go 3 times a week for 2 months. Hopefully this goal is small enough that when I reach it I'll a) be encouraged that I finished my goal and b) have fit it into my routine so I'm more likely to continue going. I'm nervous about this one....so let the encouragement flow! 
 ...and I yell, "This is my Jam!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...