Thursday, February 19, 2015

28 while 28 #2 - Take a Photography Workshop

2. Take a photography workshop.

While coming up with my 28 while 28 list, I definitely considered my blog. It's a big part of my life, I'm constantly thinking about it, what can I post, what will make it better, so on and so on. My photography has been a S.T.R.U.G.G.L.E. I'm pretty embarrassed about some of the photos I've posted. I know that "blog maturity" has a lot to do with it, and my pictures have for sure gotten better, but they are not at the level I see when I picture my blog being at it's best.

Cue photography class. 

I want to learn the ins and outs of my DSLR, know my best lighting options, and just familiarize myself with my camera. I don't have a clue about who to take a class from. Any suggestions for OKC or Dallas area?


The Beacon Two-Twenty Five produced by Whitehouse Products, Inc., Brooklyn , New York from 1950 to 1958 is the big brother to their previous incarnations the Beacon and Beacon II, both smaller 127 roll film cameras.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...