Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweet & Salties


I made these goodies for my friend Rachel's baby shower a few weeks ago.
I'll show more details about the shower on Tuesday....and guys, it was cute! Are you digging my calligraphy skills....I use about ANY EXCUSE to bust out my pens and ink :)

First you will need a bunch of bite size pretzels all spread out onto a baking sheet.

Then you will need to spend your whole life unwrapping 2 bags of Hershey Kisses. Ok, I may be exaggerating....but it took awhile. And Hugs are my favorite...and it was even harder to not eat any! I went with Hershey "Hugs" because I thought the white chocolate was prettier.


Top each pretzel with a Kiss, a Hug or a high five (is that a kind of Hershey ?) and pop them into the oven for 10 minutes, at 250 degrees.

After the 10 minutes you will place M&M's on top of the Hugs, pressing down slightly. You can find the single colors at The Candy Bin in Norman, or any specialty candy store (like the ones in the mall).

Quick and cute snack that are perfect for baby showers, or any party that you may need a color theme for! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...