Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Baby Shower for Mayson

A few weeks ago I traveled up to Tulsa to throw a baby shower for our wonderful friend Rachel! I've been friends with this girl for a long time...and I have traveled with her from Miami to San Diego and many places in between! She is my #1 OU travel buddy...and she just had a baby!!

Introducing Mayson Elizabeth! I think she looks like her dad, big time, in this pic!



Her shower was so sweet and extra fun because I got to throw it with a bunch of our college friends, so it was great getting to text with them all summer long about planning!


We ordered her invitations through T3Designs on Etsy.



We played a game where you take play-doh and "make a baby". It was hilarious, and a game I had never played before! We gave out prizes for ugliest, most realistic, funniest, etc. I won ugliest...Boom! :)



 Sweet & Salties recipe can be found here. 





Rachel allowed us to host the shower in her home. Lucky for us...Rach has a beautiful home! It is such a good idea too...you get to show off your new nursery and you don't have to haul the gifts anywhere!


 Rachel's SIL Allison provided these amazing gifts for everyone! Isn't this such a cool idea?


4 generations! Aren't they so cute? I'm so thankful that I got to be apart of this special day for Rachel!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...