Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Green Light: Skillshare!

So, some of you may have noticed that I am a huge fan of creative education. Seriously, it's one of my all time favorite things to do on my days off. It's what recharges my batteries. Whether it is just a tutorial on a blog, taking an online class or attending an amazingly crafted workshop on an afternoon in a local shop. I LOVE IT ALL!

A few classes I've blogged about are:
CalligraphyFloral Arranging & Watercolors, and Illustrator.


Well, I've stumbled across a website that is just dreamy. Skillshare is a site that brings a whole bunch of teachers straight to you. You get one free month, then it's $8/month for a year. Even if you watched one video a month, it would be well worth your time and money. A few classes that are on my radar are: Chalkboard LetteringIllustrating Flowers and Photography for Bloggers.

I also like that anyone can submit projects to teach. If you're pretty passionate about a skill, you can share it and make some extra cash. There are a lot more design classes offered than anything else, but hopefully there will be some more in the other genres soon, like sugar cookie decorating or screen printing t-shirts or letterpress.

If any of you are withholding some awesome sites similar to this, I'm not mad. BUT I will need you to tell me about them, STAT. STAT means now! (Gah, I miss Dwight!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...