Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bishop Arts District

Last weekend Molly and I made a quick trip down to Dallas to visit our sis Hillary. We indulged in Rosa's, discovered the Dubsmash app and explored Bishop Arts District.
Bishop Arts is a funky neighborhood that was plucked straight from a hipsters dream. Its cute, trendy and right outside the ghetto. You can park your car and just start walking to some pretty quirky shops and restaurants. 

We ate at Oddfellows and grabbed dessert at Emporium Pies with our mom and our friends Courtney & Debbie. I can't get enough of these types of neighborhoods. All of the boutiques are very reasonably priced and each one is different than the other.


I also started (and finished) Serial this past weekend. ADDICTING. I just love any sort of crime drama, and this one does not disappoint. I'll do an official review of it in another post. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...