Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Editing

One of my newest favorite hobby is editing pictures. I use picnik.com as my editing tool. I easily spend 4 days a week for at least an hour at a time editing pictures. Some of my favorite ones are of my trip to Haiti back in 2009.
This is little Adne. He was easily my favorite little one from the orphanage we were at(handsandfeetproject.org). At the time he was 8 years old, but is the size of a 3 year old!! He is a pretty cute kid and has a very infectious laugh too!


This was a boat that was on a beach we were at one day. When I visited Haiti, I found a new love for the country, and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I have many more pictures on my facebook also if you would like to see!

I also love editing me and my sisters!! Ya know, a little touch up here and there never hurt anybody!! I urge you to try it!! You can give any picture a fresh new look. Here are a couple more of my favorites....





Thanks for reading!! Boomer Sooner :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...