Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tour a La North East

So, as you MAY have seen on my Facebook (mostly me bragging)...I just recently got back from a Tour a la North East!! It was a fast. It was awesome. It was hot. It was a blast. It was D, all of the above, etc etc. Right now I am editing the pictures of the trip. {ALL 800 of them....that's 80 pictures a day!} And A LOT of editing!! It will take me weeks! Not to mention that I then would like to scrapbook them! Whew, I've got the rest of 2011 set out for me!! 

Well, I've done about 100 pictures so far and absolutely could not leave you hanging!! I won't share them all {yet} but just wanted to share with you some of my favorites. One thing I am learning is that I really like to edit buildings. I'm doing my DC ones now, and the architecture was absolutely B-E-A-Utiful!! SO.....Here are some of my faves so far....


{As I was picking these....I originally was thinking around 5....and here are 20..... :) }


This is our view from Buddy's Crabs and Ribs in Annapolis. They had a wonderful breakfast buffet and an even better view!!


View of the Jefferson Memorial from the Lincoln Memorial



This is a picture of the St. Johns College campus


This is the view Duff and Charm City Cakes have everyday!


The Capitol!




Washington Monument


Jefferson Memorial


View of downtown DC from the Lincoln Memorial


{ME} at the Lincoln Memorial


Washington Monument and Potomac River




Iwo Jima Memorial



Keith was particularly proud of this pic :)


The ceiling above the Lincoln Memorial was stunning!


"The City of Trees" DC is an absolutely beautiful place! This was taken outside of The National Archives Building






Washington Monument






Capitol!! The 2 flags raised means they are in session!!

Welp, so far that's it!!! I can't wait to take all these beautiful pics and scrapbook the crap out of them :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...