Monday, April 18, 2011

Befores and Afters

These are a couple of projects I did for Christmas gifts. One of my favorite things to do is go to Ross, Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby (great clearance stuff!!) and Goodwills and finding OK things for cheap and revamping them!

I got this for $6.50 at H-Lobb. I bought 2 because I thought it was a great "blank canvas"



 I made this one for Emma for Christmas. I decoupaged cute scrapbook paper onto the frame. The only hard part was making sure there were no creases and I removed the "Live" with the back end of a hammer to make deco and tracing easier. 

Same process with this one. I made this for Hil and it matches her room perfectly!


I got this WELCOME sign at Ross. $5!!!! Super cheap. Its just a little plain for my taste so I figured I would try crackle paint for the first time :)





Very Happy with how it turned out!! Now all I need to do is learn how to take AWESOME pictures to show off all of my things :) Any takers??



I made this for my friend Christi for her B-day. I never got a "Before" pic, but it came just a leopard print frame. I added the "C", which was originally black and crackle it with purple on top. Got everything a H-Lobb and it was SUPER easy!!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...